Rapidly Points. Accurately Measures.
Point the SX in the general direction of the prism, press the trigger key, and the SX automatically points to the prism center. This enables even a beginner to rapidly take accurate measurements.
Faster, Less Effort
By eliminating the need for the focusing telescope and adjusting fine motion screws, the SRX dramatically increases survey speed.
Auto-Tracking Model feature
LongRange Data Communication
• The SX series of total stations features Bluetooth® Class1 wireless technology for reliable data communications.
• All SX data is instantly available at the Bluetooth-equipped controller.
* Wireless communication range may vary depending on obstruction and other environmental conditions.
RC-PR5 Remote Control System
The RC-PR5 On-Demand Remote allows for rapid prism search regardless of your position. A built-in directional sensor constantly monitors the prism movement so the SX can turn left or right whichever direction is closer.
Precision 360° Prisms
Advanced 6-prism configuration provides unsurpassed measurement precision due to a minimum offset of each prism center. ATP1 fits a range pole; ATP1S sliding prism is designed for a pin pole.
• Fast distance measurement of 0.9s regardless of object.
• SOKKIA traditional pinpoint precision in reflectorless distance measurement.
• Reflectorless operation from 30cm to 800m.
• Coaxial EDM beam and laser-pointer provide fast and accurate aiming.
• Ensures accuracy even with reflective sheets.
Ultra-Narrow Laser Beam
Ultra-narrow red laser beam is also used for the laser pointer, ensuring exceptional pinpoint precision in reflectorless measurement.
Waterproof, Rugged, and